We’re excited to have you share our vision and advance our mission to ensure physician-led care for all patients and to promote truth and transparency regarding healthcare practitioners.
We welcome all Physicians (MD, DO, MBBS) and actively enrolled medical students (expected to earn an MD, DO, or MBBS degree) to join us.
12 Great Reasons to Become a Member
- Connection and Support: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for the health and safety of our patients and you’ll be supporting our multi-pronged efforts to ensure physician-led care for everyone.
- Member-onlyAccess: Only members can access substantial portions of our website, where you’ll learn more about our efforts and how you can help, as well as find many helpful resources you can use right away. For instance, you’ll have access to complete, podium-ready presentations to educate students, residents, physicians, the public, and legislators.
- Educational Conferences and Retreats:Our Conferences provide quality education and networking , as well as CME credits. You receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member. You can contribute to the content, help plan the Conference, or attend to enhance your professional development. Medical students and residents are eligible for scholarships to attend our meetings.
- Public Policy / Advocacy:You can contribute to the strong advocacy program centered on assuring that public health voices are being heard. Our Legislative Committee prepares legislative updates/alerts, and tracks relevant policy under consideration by the Federal and State Legislatures.
- Free Informational Services:The association keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through the association’s web site and email updates of emerging issues relevant to public health. You remain informed about public health in our region in a way that saves you time.
- Access to our Job Board: Post a job or find a job within our Physician Job Board, accessible only to members.
- Networking:You have many opportunities to network with other health professionals, building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance patient safety and ensure physician-led care for everyone.
- Affiliation:You will have affiliation with YOUR professional association, which is nonpartisan and focused on patient safety as it is impacted by scope of practice and truth in education.
- Discounts on Educational Offerings:You receive reduced registration fees at all PPP-sponsored continuing education events.
- Leadership Opportunities:You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that will help develop you as a leader and educator. Opportunities are available on the Board, Committees and for special projects.
- Empowerment:You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.
- Member Awards and Fellowships: Coming soon!
*TROUBLE-SHOOTING TECH ISSUES: Chrome is the preferred browser for completing this form. Please allow cookies to make it seamless. If you are using Safari, go to settings, Safari, then allow cookies and allow cross-site tracking. If you still encounter difficulties, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software